The Old Orchard Mall together with Metrotown Centre Mall now part of Metropolis at Metrotown Mall is one of the oldest malls that make up the huge complex of malls, parks and
residential condos called the "MetroTown Area" in Greater Vancouver. The other malls include: Station Square, Metroplis at Metrotown, Metrotown Centre Mall and
The Crystal mall.
Features of Old Orchard
- Shoppers Drug Mart open extended hours each day, 7 days a week
- A Postal Outlet located inside the Shoppers Drug Mart (note - this is NOT open 24 hours)
- NOTE: walk 4 block east along Kingsway and you get to the Large 24-hour Shoppers Drug Mart (which also has a large convience frozen and fresh food department and a Canada Post outlet - go to 4827 Kingsway, Shoppers info just under the Best Buy electronics store)
- IGA supermarket
- Medical WalkIn Clinic with extended hours
- Liquor Store
- Camera store and Video Rental Outlet
- Private tutorial services and ESL oriented courses
- Near by Cafes / food-outlets / restaurants
- Located directly across the street from a 24 hour open Gas Station
- Located diagonally across the street from The Crystal mall and
residential condo complex with its large Asian Food Court and specialty Chinese-Asian food market and hundreds of shops and services.
- 2 and a half blocks from the beginning of Metropolis at Metrotown mall etc.
- see the MetroTown area map for details of how this mall is located in relationship with the other malls in the immediate area, ie. Old Orchard Mall; Metropolis at Metrotown Mall, the Metrotown Centre Mall and Station Square Mall
| Return to MetroTown.info | return to top of page |